March 25, 2006
The Honorable Mark Souder
U.S. House of Representatives
Room 2231 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
BY FAX (202) 225-3479
RE: Resign Now!
Dear Mr. Souder:
It's past time for you to resign. Your obnoxious, outrageous remarks about whistle blowers being out for the money is a new low even for the corrupt, incompetent, and illegitimate Congress.
It's too much to ask you to earn your salary and use your position on the House Government Reform Committee to investigate the following individuals, all members of the CIA's Clandestine Service. They brought terrorists recruited in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia to America for training. Their actions helped destroy the World Trade Center in New York and kill some 3,000 people. They are:
* Jay Philip Freres. Diplomatic Cover: Consul General.
* Eric L. Qualkenbush. Diplomatic Cover: Political/Economic Section Chief.
* Paul Arvid Tveit. Diplomatic Cover: Commercial Officer.
* Henry Ensher, Karen Sasahara. Diplomatic Cover: Political Officer.
* Justice Stevens, Andy Weber. Diplomatic Cover: Consular Officer.
* Joseph P. O'Neill. Diplomatic Cover: Inspector.
I blew the whistle on their illegal activities. As a result, these people made me unemployed and, through blacklisting me, kept me unemployed. To date, this has cost me, at a minimum, $1 million in lost wages, benefits, and pension rights. This is obviously at variance with your nitwit statement about how I enriched myself at the public's expense.
Leave your fat job with its fat pay and fat benefits and fat pension. You don't deserve it.
J. Michael Springmann
Attorney & Counselor at Law